PCA PreSeal™ is a water based natural look penetrating sealer providing surfaces with a long term protection and a high resistance to water borne contaminants. Premium Coatings Australia (PCA) has specifically developed this product to treat a variety of unglazed and unsealed stone and concrete surfaces. It is ideal for internal or external use and an excellent protection against picture framing.
- Long life expectancy
- Does not alter slip resistance
- Clear and invisible protection
- Can be dip sealed prior to laying
- Allows surface to breathe
- Helps Reduce Efflorescence
- Internal and external use
- Exceptional Grout Sealer
- Mould and mildew resistant
- No odour or fumes
- Excellent water repellent
- Resists UV degradation
- Water based formula
- Does not blister, yellow, peel, flake or crack
- Quick dry formulation
- Permits vapour transmission
Suitable for use:
Non-polished natural stone surfaces such as limestone, sandstone, marble, granite, slate, travertine, basalt etc. Unglazed tiles, clay pavers, wet cast concrete pavers, grout, brick, masonry and most concrete surfaces.
Check Availability At
Surfaces should be clean from dust, dirt, oils, grease, curing compounds, efflorescence and laitance before applying PCA PreSeal™. If strong acidic or caustic cleaners are used for ﬂoor preparation, neutralise the surface with a diluted solution of PCA Stone Degreaser™ thoroughly and completely wash/rinse to remove any residues
- Ensure the surface is clean and dry.
- Any existing stains must be removed prior to sealant application.
- Cover surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Apply an even first coat using a low-pressure sprayer or a lamb’s wool applicator.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 5 minutes.
- If a second coat is required on porous surfaces, please repeat step 4 and 5 while the first coat is still wet. (wet on wet application)
- After final application, thoroughly wipe all excess sealer with clean and absorbent towels.
- Should a product residue appear (white), agitate the surface with a white nylon scrubbing pad to loosen the residue.
- A full cure is achieved in 24 – 72 hours. Foot traffic can resume in 8 hours, driving in 24 hours.
- It is important that no water comes into contact with newly sealed surfaces for at least 24 hours after application.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
Application rate depends on porosity of the tile or paver, temperature and method of application and ranges between 6 – 15 sqms per litre per coat. Please note that dip sealing will require more product as all 6 sides of the tile or paver are being sealed.
For regular cleaning use PCA Stone Soap™. For heavy duty cleaning use PCA Stone Degreaser™.
Anti-Graffiti Shield™$66.00 – $1,200.00 ex GSTSelect options
Premium Water Based Anti-Graffiti Shield for Stone & Masonry Surfaces
SurfaceSeal™$17.35 – $226.36 ex GSTSelect options
Surface Coating for Concrete, Porous Stones & Pavers
SurfaceShield® Pro Natural Look Deep Penetrating Sealer$60.50 – $1,100.00 ex GSTSelect options
Professional Grade, Premium Quality Solvent Based Penetrating