SurfaceShield® Pro Wet Look Deep Penetrating Sealer
PCA SurfaceShield® Pro – ‘WET LOOK’ is a stable, V.O.C. compliant deep penetrating sealer providing excellent water repellency and stain resistance to substrates while providing an enhanced ‘Wet Look’. PREMIUM COATINGS AUSTRALIA (PCA) has developed this product to treat most natural stone surfaces and a wide variety of substrates commonly used in the tiling and paving industry
- Life expectancy up to 15 years
- High stain resistance
- Does not alter slip resistance
- Allows surface to breathe
- Provides a rich ‘Wet Look’ colour
- Helps Reduce Efflorescence
- Internal and external use
- Exceptional grout sealer
- Mould and mildew resistant
- Low V.O.C. solvents
- Excellent oil and water repellent
- Resists UV degradation
- Will not flake, peel, yellow, crack or blister
- Physically and chemically bonds to substrates
- Reduces dirt pick up and maintenance costs
- Resists chemical degradation & biological growth
- Highlights features of natural stone and enhances dull/old looking stone
- Additional coats can be applied in the future to a clean surface
Suitable for use:
Most natural stone pavers and tiles such as limestone, slate, granite, travertine, sandstone, concrete pavers, basalt, unglazed tiles and bluestone.
Check Availability At
Surfaces should be clean from dust, dirt, oils, grease, curing compounds, other coatings, efflorescence and laitance before applying PCA SurfaceShield® Pro – ‘Wet Look’ .If strong acidic or caustic cleaners are used, neutralise the surface with a diluted solution of PCA Stone Degreaser, thoroughly and completely wash/rinse to remove any residues.
- Ensure the surface is clean and dry.
- Any existing stains must be removed prior to sealant application.
- Cover surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Apply an even first coat using a roller, brush, or solvent resistant pump sprayer allowing to sealer to penetrate for 5-10 minutes, thoroughly wipe all excess sealer with clean and absorbent towels.
- If more coats are required on porous surfaces, please repeat step 4.
- After final application, thoroughly wipe all excess sealer with clean and absorbent towels. Do not allow excess sealer to dry on the surface
- A full cure is achieved in 48 – 72 hours. Avoid Foot traffic for a min of 24 hours.
- It is important that no water comes into contact with newly sealed surfaces for at least 24 hours after application.
- Clean tools used during application with methylated spirits/solvents. Rags and equipment that are wet with the product may be flammable.
Application rate depends on porosity of the tile or paver, temperature and method of application and ranges between 4 – 15 SQMs per litre. USE AS IS, DO NOT DILUTE.
For regular cleaning use PCA Stone Soap™. For heavy duty cleaning use PCA Stone Degreaser™.
Consolidate & Seal™$69.27 – $1,049.09 ex GSTSelect options
Restores Deteriorated Stone & Masonry Surfaces
Anti-Graffiti Shield™$66.00 – $1,200.00 ex GSTSelect options
Premium Water Based Anti-Graffiti Shield for Stone & Masonry Surfaces
PreSeal™$17.45 – $317.27 ex GSTSelect options
Ultimate Protection for Unsealed Surfaces.