Consolidate & Seal™
PCA Consolidate & Seal™ is a ready to use penetrating treatment that harden porous & granular surfaces together. Specifically designed to be used around swimming pools, builds facades ad coastal property surfaces.
- Tested for up to 30 years exposure
- Can be dip sealed prior to laying
- Low molecular for optimum penetration
- Allows surface to breathe
- Clear & invisible protection
- Quick dry formulation
- Internal & External use
- Strengthen deteriorated stone
- Mould & Mildew resistant
- Permits vapour transmission
- Binder formed acid resistant
- Resists UV degradation
- User friendly and easy to apply
- Does not blister, yellow, peel, flake or crack
Suitable for use:
Ideal for Sandstone, Granite, Limestone, Bricks, Terracotta, Travertine, Concrete, Wet & Dry cast pavers
Check Availability At
Surfaces should be clean from dust, dirt, oils, grease, curing compounds, other coatings, efflorescence and laitance before applying PCA Consolidate & Seal™.
- Ensure the surface is clean and dry.
- Cover surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Saturate an even first coat using a sprayer, lambswool applicator or paint brush including under the pool coping. It is recommended to use a pump sprayer on rough surfaces.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 10 – 15 minutes.
- The following coats should be applied evenly before the first coat is fully dry
- After final application, thoroughly wipe all excess sealer with clean and absorbent towels.
- A full cure is achieved in 28 days, however, can be put to service in 14days. It is important that no water comes into contact with newly sealed surfaces for at least 2-3 days after application.
- Clean tools used during application with solvent
Note: Dip sealing is required and recommended for optimum protection against salt attack, mainly in direct contact with environments such as pools and coastal properties. For vertical surfaces, it is recommended to apply 4 x light coats to prevent product runoff.
Application rate depends on porosity of the surface, temperature and method of application and ranges between 0.5 – 4 sqms per litre. USE AS IS, DO NOT DILUTE.
Use PCA Stone Soap™ for daily/weekly cleaning. Use PCA Stone Degreaser™ for stain spot cleaning and periodical cleans.